WorkBC is the provincial government’s access point to the world of work in British Columbia.
Working one on one with clients, the WorkBC staff offer a wide range of services and supports to help BC job seekers find and maintain employment and improve employment readiness.
To support clients in getting a job as quickly as possible and keeping it.
Program Criteria Include
- 16 years of age or older
- Valid Social Insurance Number (SIN)
- Working less than 20 hours per week
- Person With disability (PWD)
- Income Assistance Recipients
- Employment Insurance Recipients
- No source of income