The John Howard Society of the North Okanagan/Kootenay is a registered non-profit society in British Columbia and a registered charity in Canada.
The Society is governed by a local, volunteer Board of Directors. Our current Board of Director’s skill sets and experience include:
- Social Work Practice Lead
- Certified Accountant
- Retired Physician/Mayor
- Retired RCMP Superintendent
- Retired Probation Officer
- Retired Construction Manager
The Board of Directors welcomes you to our new web site. We hope that you will find it useful and informative. If you have any suggestions or questions we would be more than happy to hear from you. E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Senior Management Team
- Randene Wejr, Co-Executive Director
- Kelly Fehr, Co-Executive Director
- Brad Houghton, Manager of Addiction’s Services
- Steve Soglo, Manager of Employment Services, Safety Officer
- Shelley Kiefiuk, Blair Apartments/Gateway Shelter Manager
- Maggie Metz, Our Place Shelter Manager